Volunteers will complement and support our delivery team on individual projects. You will welcome and engage with our participants, helping participants with setting up tech they are using, and helping the team behind the scenes with set up of exhibitions and events.
What skills are relevant to the Role:
- Passion and Enthusiasm – for our work and engaging with young people is essential and some experience of using the latest technologies would beneficial.
- Good communication – approachable and comfortable with chatting to people.
- Friendly and energetic – positive, welcoming and friendly to all will add fun to our programmes
- Teamwork – comfortable working alongside our staff and others as part of a dynamic volunteer team to complement our project
- Reliability – able to provide a regular commitment to our volunteering team to provide vital assistance with the delivery of our work.
What’s in it for you?:
This is a particularly rewarding role if you like meeting new people, helping others, passing on knowledge, and experimenting with technology.
For RRR volunteering opportunities contact:
National Museums NI:
Emma Mc Aleer – Youth Engagement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
NIMC & local museum projects:
Clodagh Lavelle – Digital Museums Co-ordinator at email@example.com