Sign up for exclusive ‘Recording the Future’ engagement programme
Recording the Future is an exciting new collaboration between Making the Future and Reimagine, Remake, Replay that will allow participants to have their voices included in a major new exhibition at the Ulster Museum.
Collecting the Past, Making the Future is a new exhibition that explores the impact and legacy of the last 100 years in Ireland.
This programme is an opportunity for participants aged 16-25 to have a say about some of the key objects and collections that have defined our past and present while looking to the future.
HOW WILL THE PROGRAMME WORK?
– Get a behind the scenes look at the major new exhibition from Curator Niamh Baker and hear about the design process
– You will receive your own microphone recording kit in the post and take part in audio recording training
– Take part in a podcast masterclass!
– Be inspired by the collections and record your thoughts for inclusion in the new exhibition
– Programme will take place online through Zoom and Slack. We will arrange an opportunity for participants to visit the exhibition, dependent on Covid restrictions.
The programme will take place on: Saturday 6th, 13th and 20th March from 11am – 1.30pm each day.
For more information or to discuss accessibility requirements, contact Danielle Carragher: firstname.lastname@example.org